Sustainability in Energy Micro-Credential
Applications are now being accepted for inclusion in the Sustainability in Energy Micro-Credential for Canadian energy workers.
The program is designed to complement existing energy industry qualifications. A series of 12 modules will examine greenhouse gas emissions measurement and reduction, the role of new technologies, ESG reporting standards, water and land management, and best practices related to corporate governance and Indigenous engagement.
The micro-credential is ideal for:
- Early to mid-career energy professionals
- Engineers, geoscientists and other technical roles
- Operations and maintenance specialists
- Corporate services employees
- Business developers and salespeople
For further details and to apply, visit: https://energysustainability.ca