Daily Oil Bulletin
Analysis: The Daily Oil Bulletin carries analysis from contributors on various topics of interest to our paid subscribers, most of whom work directly in the energy industry and have a deep understanding of issues affecting the sector.
Contributors provide intelligent, informed copy that is backed up with a body of experience built on research and facts.
If you’re interested in writing for us, please contact email@example.com. Do not submit unsolicited pieces.
Press releases: You may also use the email address above to send queries to the DOB editor about submitting a press release for coverage consideration.
The company’s jwnenergy.com platform carries op-eds from industry. Please review the following criteria for article acceptance:
- Writers are expected to have expertise in the area they are discussing.
- Remember that you’re writing for an audience that is informed about the oil and gas industry.
- We tend not to print broadly-themed political articles or ones that promote overt political agendas.
- We tend not to print op-ed articles from politicians or government agencies (or quasi-affiliated entities).
- Pieces must be well-written and well-argued.
- Articles must be topical and add to the conversation. Make clear near the beginning of the piece why you’re writing it now. If the topic has been widely discussed, make sure you’re adding new information or contributing a new line of argument to the conversation.
- We will never intentionally publish anything that is insulting or bigoted. Do not demonize or diminish people.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.