Grounded Lithium In Strategic Land Acquisition in Core Area

Grounded Lithium Corp. entered into a purchase and sale agreement with Hub City Lithium Corp., owned 75 per cent by EMP Metals Corp., with the remaining 25 per cent owned by ROK Resources Inc., to acquire an additional 33 sections (8,498 hectares) of highly prospective lands in its core Kindersley area.

Continue Reading.
Start a Free Trial

Canada’s most trusted and comprehensive source of oil and gas industry insight and intelligence.

Start a free trial Start your free trial

Enjoy a 14 day free trial and see the benefits:

  • 3X Daily News Briefs
  • Oilsands Data
  • Interactive Data Dashboards
  • Infographics
  • And more

Your company may have purchased an enterprise-wide subscription for the Daily Oil Bulletin.

Dear user, please be aware that we use cookies to help users navigate our website content and to help us understand how we can improve the user experience. If you have ideas for how we can improve our services, we’d love to hear from you. Click here to email us. By continuing to browse you agree to our use of cookies. Please see our Privacy & Cookie Usage Policy to learn more.