Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak Detection Congress
January 29-30, 2020 | Houston, TX
The Inaugural Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak Detection Congress Is The First Of Its Kind Initiative Exploring Practical Applications Of The Latest Technologies, Techniques & Innovations When It Comes To Leak Detection & Pipeline Monitoring
Established by industry leading figures, the Congress compares not just costs but also real world performances on the latest innovations and technologies in leak detection and pipeline monitoring.
Register Today to join leading pipeline industry experts as they share innovative case studies, discuss real solutions, and present up-to-the-minute information for the Industry's hottest innovations.
Preview of just some of the speakers joining us for the congress:
- Brandon Zumar, Leak Detection Manager, Enterprise Products
- Barrett Walker, sUAS Program Manager, IT Project Manager & Business Analyst, Cheniere Energy
- Nitesh Goyal, Pipeline Simulation Specialist, Trans Mountain
- Lawrence Rearick, Director, Pipeline Integrity, Third Coast Midstream
- Mutiu Adegboye, Leak Detection Researcher, Robert Gordon University
- Mitch Lagerstrom, Senior Director Air & Environmental Compliance, Crestwood Midstream Partners LP
Visit http://www.pipeline-leakage-detection-congress-usa.com/ for event details
- Courses and Conferences