Connect With A Focused Group Of Key Players At The SPE Workshop: The Montney — Playing To Win
Join us 29–30 October in Calgary, Alberta for the SPE Workshop: The Montney—Playing to Win
This workshop will explore how Montney operators can continue to thrive in this challenging and ever-changing industry.
Montney operators have created enormous value in the past decade, but competition for energy markets is fierce and capital investment is scarce. Through sharing of case studies, peer-to-peer networking, and informative panel sessions, this workshop will explore how Montney operators can continue to thrive in this challenging industry.
Register for the workshop today!
Highlights of this year’s event include:
- 8 technical sessions, including two keynote panels “From the Macro Down to the Barrel” and “ Midstream Ownership – Friend, Foe, or Folly”
- Speakers from ARC, Birchcliff, Encana, NuVista, Painted Pony, Seven Generations, Shell, Sinopec, and more. View the full TECHNICAL SCHEDULE
- An opportunity to network with other Montney industry professionals
- Workshops offer sponsors access to a focused group of key decision-makers in the oil and gas industry
- Sponsorships help offset the cost of producing workshops and allow SPE to keep the workshop fee as low as possible for the target audience
- Sponsors will be recognized on the SPE website, in all printed material for the workshop, and on-site
- Each sponsor will also receive the attendee list
Plus! Opportunities for table space at the technology showcase are still available. Talk to key Montney players and educate about your newest industry technology.
View the SPONSORSHIP page to learn more about available sponsorship and tech showcase opportunities.
Email Kristin Briard at email@example.com for more information.