Attend the SPE/WIA Well Abandonment And Integrity Workshop On 19-20 September, In Calgary, Alberta
Held jointly by the Society of Petroleum Engineers and the Well Integrity and Abandonment Society, the SPE/WIA Well Abandonment and Integrity Workshop will bring together industry-leading professionals to focus on improving practices and increasing intervention effectiveness.
Register by 7 September to save CAD 200.
The technical program will feature a keynote presentation by Rob Wadsworth – VP of Closure and Liability, Alberta Energy Regulator (AER), and two days of technical presentations covering new technologies, best practices, and case studies.
- Regulatory aspects and challenges of keeping up with a transitioning industry
- New technology for surface casing vent flow repair, well integrity identification, and abandonments
- Analysis of well design and maintenance with the end in mind
- Breakout session on IRP 26: Wellbore Remediation
- View more topics online
Add to your workshop experience by attending a training course immediately before the event. Well Abandonment and Integrity Overview will be held 17 September 2018*.
Training course topics include:
- Why well integrity matters
- Drilling design for integrity
- Well abandonment process outline
- Methods and importance of assessing flow rate
*separate registration is required.
To promote your products and services to key decision makers, consider sponsoring this workshop. View the various sponsorship opportunities available.
- Courses and Conferences