Jayhawk Resources Ltd. Corporate Divestiture
Sayer Energy Advisors has been engaged to assist Jayhawk Resources Ltd. (“Jayhawk” or the “Company”) with a corporate sales process.
- Jayhawk currently has a high LLR rating, no debt, positive working capital and no severance obligations.
- Operated production from Jayhawk’s main property in the Minnehik area of Alberta includes ownership in all associated facilities, which provides the company with low operating costs and third party processing income.
- The Company also has minor producing properties located in the Provost, Craigmyle, Penhold, Sylvan Lake, Joffre, Homeglen-Rimbey, Carrot Creek, Bellis, Tony Creek, Mitsue, Nipisi and Clear River areas of Alberta (the “Properties”).
- As of August 5, 2017, Jayhawk’s Properties had a positive deemed net asset value of $8.13 million (deemed assets of $11.65 million less liabilities of $3.52 million), with an LMR ratio of 3.31.
To book an appointment to visit the
Data Room or for more information
Tom Pavic, Ben Rye, Jill Switzer,
Ryan Ferguson Young or Alan Tambosso
- Asset Sales and Acquisitions