Compliance Comes In Many Forms. Is Your Firm Ready?
The return to growth in the oil and gas industry as prices firm up offers the opportunity to capitalize on the emergent momentum for those companies best prepared to take advantage. But with growth comes change. Companies are under pressure with respect to compliance both from the business side and the increasingly onerous requirements to meet social acceptance. They must also adopt to technological change and digitization sweeping through the industry. Companies need to strengthen their production efficiency, stay compliant with evolving government regulations, maintain operational safety and improve data collection to better drive their business decisions. Whether its upstream, midstream or downstream, the challenges evolve almost daily, which can make it difficult to keep up — let alone get ahead.
To learn more, join JWN and featured sponsor Siemens on May 9 in a Webinar that will tackle the most pressing compliance related issues facing companies today. Among other things, the Webinar will examine the following:
- How to manage and control regulatory documentation and contingency planning
- Structured risk assessment, mitigation and controls
- Corrective actions and customer complaints
- Internal, supplier and third party audits and actions
- Preventive maintenance and calibration strategies
- Ensuring environmental compliance
Click here to register.
- Courses and Conferences