MNP Ltd. COGI Receivership Sale
Sayer Energy Advisors has been engaged by MNP Ltd. in divesting all of the oil and natural gas properties of COGI Limited Partnership, Canadian Oil & Gas International Inc., Conserve Oil Group Inc. & Conserve Oil 1st Corporation (collectively “COGI” or the “Company”).
- The Properties include properties operated by COGI, third-party operated properties in which COGI holds a working interest, and properties in which COGI holds a royalty interest.
- COGI’s net total average production from May to July 2016, averaged approximately 1,329 boe/d (5.8 MMcf/d of natural gas and 363 barrels of oil and natural gas liquids per day). COGI’s operated properties produced a total of 1,106 boe/d (4.74 MMcf/d of natural gas and 316 bbl/d) net to the Company. Non-operated properties contribute a total of 195 boe/d (927 Mcf/d of natural gas and 40 bbl/d).
- Total recent royalty production received by the Company has averaged approximately 28 boe/d, with royalty revenue of approximately $150,000 received in the past 12 months.
- Offers will be considered on any individual property or portion thereof, while the strong preference is to sell all of the royalty properties in one transaction.
To book an appointment to visit the
Data Room or for more information
Tom Pavic, Ryan Ferguson Young, Ben Rye,
Jill Switzer or Alan Tambosso at 403.266.6133.
- Asset Sales and Acquisitions