Copyright of the Daily Oil Bulletin 2018
Forge Oil & Gas Limited Property Divestiture
Sayer Energy Advisors has been engaged to assist Forge Oil & Gas Limited (“Forge” or the “Company”) with the sale of its prospective Duvernay oil rights located in the Huxley and Bonnie Glen areas of Alberta.
- The Huxley lands are located within the Ghost Pine Embayment and the Bonnie Glen lands are within the Westerdale Embayment.
- Rights available consist of all P&NG from the Base of Mannville to Basement.
- In the Huxley area, Forge holds a 100% working interest in 17.7 sections of land which are prospective for Duvernay shale within the oil window.
- In the Bonnie Glen area, Forge holds a 100% working interest in 39.3 sections of land which are prospective for Duvernay shale within the oil window. The majority of the Company’s lands at Bonnie Glen have tenure to 2020-22.
- Forge’s lands in both areas are offset by recent land sale activity and its lands at Huxley are offset by recent drilling activity as well.
To book an appointment to visit the
Data Room or for more information
Alan Tambosso, Tom Pavic, Ben Rye,
Jill Switzer or Ryan Ferguson Young