JWN Speaker Series: What Makes Recognition Programs Effective?
Date and Time
June 21 , 2017 (Wednesday)
3:00 pm - 5:30 pm MDT
Effective recognition programs are essential to help create and maintain a motivated workforce. Building a culture of recognition requires careful cultivation of the link between behavior and outcome as well as awareness of the importance of recognizing employees regularly. This makes the tie to performance that much more transparent for employees.
Issues covered in this Speaker Series include:
- Which are the most effective recognition programs or practices that companies are currently using to promote employee recognition?
- Which recognition vehicles have employers started, or stopped, using?
- Insights into the greatest enablers of successful recognition programs.
- How can companies measure or quantify recognition outcomes?
- What are the main obstacles to program success?
To register, click here!
Exclusive Event Sponsors
- Courses and Conferences