Quattro Exploration And Production Ltd. Receivership Sale
For a larger image click here !
Sayer Energy Advisors has been engaged by Hardie & Kelly Inc. (the “Receiver”) of all of the current and future assets, undertakings and properties of every nature and kind whatsoever of Quattro Exploration and Production Ltd. (“Quattro” or the “Company”) to assist it with a sale for cash of all of Quattro’s oil and natural gas properties (the “Properties”).
- The Properties are being offered for sale on an as-is where-is basis with no representations or warranties to be provided by the Receiver. To the extent permitted by law and the Court, the Properties will be sold free and clear of all encumbrances.
- The Company’s operations are focused in three areas, Southwestern Saskatchewan, Central Alberta and Northeastern British Columbia/Peace River Arch.
- There is upside potential in several operated and non-operated exploitation plays in Central Alberta (Leduc and Viking oil) and in Northeastern BC/Peace River Arch (Halfway, Cecil and Doig oil and Montney natural gas).
- Quattro’s recent total production from its three operating areas has averaged approximately 1,077 boe/d (313 barrels of oil and natural gas liquids per day and 4.6 MMcf/d of natural gas); however, with the recent shut-in of the Company’s natural gas property at Milo, B.C., and due to recent improvement in production from other areas, current production is estimated to be approximately 760 boe/d (394 barrels of oil and natural gas liquids per day and 2.2 MMcf/d of natural gas).
To book an appointment to visit the
Data Room or for more information
- Asset Sales and Acquisitions