Copyright of the Daily Oil Bulletin 2018
Clearview Resources Ltd. Non-Core Property Divestiture
For a larger image click here!
Sayer Energy Advisors has been engaged to assist Clearview Resources Ltd. (“Clearview” or the “Company”) to market its non-core oil and natural gas properties.
- The properties, all of which are non-operated, and the majority of which are unit interests, are located in the Aden/Lait, Manyberries, Brant, Majorville, Cessford, Crossfield, Carstairs, Caroline and Warburg areas of Alberta and in the Boundary Lake area of British Columbia (the “Properties”).
- Recent production net to Clearview from the Properties has averaged approximately 186 boe/d (53 barrels of oil and natural gas liquids per day and 798 Mcf/d of natural gas).
- In southern Alberta, the Company holds a minor, non-operated working interest in two oil wells in the Manyberries area, a royalty interest in one natural gas well and a non-operated working interest in one natural gas well at Majorville as well as royalty interests in a number of shallow natural gas wells in the Aden/Lait, Brant and Cessford areas.
- North of Calgary, Clearview holds various non-operated, minor working interests in several oil and natural gas units (Calgary Elkton Unit 1, Crossfield Cardium Unit 2, Crossfield Turner Valley Unit 1, East Crossfield Unit (D-1 Zone), Carstairs Elkton Unit 1 and Caroline Swan Hills Gas Unit 1).
- In the Pembina area of central Alberta, Clearview holds a 3.827214% working interest in the Warburg Belly River “M” Unit. At Boundary Lake, on the British Columbia side of the Alberta/B.C. border, Clearview holds a 0.17157% working interest in the Boundary Lake Unit 1.
To book an appointment to visit the Data Room or for more
information please contact: