Copyright of the Daily Oil Bulletin 2018
Reciprocating Compressors In Natural Gas Processing October 3-4, 2016 Calgary - $1495
DOB Readers receive $100 off! Use the discount code DOB.
This 2-day course is designed to familiarize technical professionals with the design and operation of gas compression equipment, with a majority of the seminar focusing on reciprocating units used in typical field compression applications. The second day deals with advanced operation, performance monitoring, optimization, and troubleshooting.
What Will Be Covered
- Basic Compression Theory
- Reciprocating Compressor Components
- Valve and Rod Load Monitoring
- Capacity Control
- Driver Selection - Electric Motors; Gas Engines; Gas Turbines; Steam Turbines
- Compressor Selection and Design Considerations
- Horsepower and Temperature Rise - Calculations and Monitoring
- Cooling Systems - Optimization and Troubleshooting
- Compressor Packaging and Environmental Considerations
For detailed course information, a complete course calendar, or to register please visit us at www.progress-seminars.com or call (403) 467-9040