Copyright of the Daily Oil Bulletin 2018
Daily Oil Bulletin Launches Intelligence Essentials
The Daily Oil Bulletin has provided trusted insight, intelligence and analysis of Canada’s oil and gas industry for over 75 years.
Today, we launch our new DOB Intelligence Essentials package, an essential set of tools to help oil and gas professionals improve productivity, identify opportunities, and make better decisions with trusted analysis and data sets.
DOB Intelligence Essentials has been designed to support producers, pipelines & midstream companies, energy services firms, equipment manufacturers, engineering & construction companies, government, regulators and suppliers who operate in Canada. Intelligence Essentials is also important to the global finance and advisory community that wish to understand the complexities of Canada’s energy sector.
- Oilsands Review: Oilsands Review is the definitive source for information on the oilsands industry. Its unparalleled package of news, data and analysis enables industry professionals and decision-makers to navigate the myriad complexities of the oilsands business.
- Oilsands Project Database: The Oilsands Navigator is an interactive tool to understand the activity in the oilsands at a project level.
- Data & tools: DOB Intelligence Essentials contains several productivity tools such as:
- Oilsands databases: Deep data sets including capital expenditures, projects, production rates, operating costs, emissions, steam-oil ratios, and more.
- Land sales, well licence, drilling and completions databases
- Project Opportunity Sourcing & Tracking (POST): The POST is the most complete database of project activity in Western Canada from major expansions to small capital projects.
All DOB members can access this new, comprehensive set of analysis, insight, data and tools with your current subscription. No additional login is required.
Access the Intelligence Essential tools from the Explore tab on the DOB homepage, or from the sidebar navigation on the inside article pages.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your comments and feedback.